Karbonn has launched its handset Titanium S9 to fill the gap in its below 20K handset lineup.It will take on Micromax Canvas 4 which has been launched for a price of Rs 17, 999 by the rival Micromax which also happens to be the most strong Indian mobile manufacturer.Feature wise , the Titanium S9 can boast about its bigger display (5.5-inch) , battery life and a whopping 16GB of system memory which you can further expand via microSD card.
The company has kept its price at Rs. 19,990.It runs on 1.2ghz quadcore processor and has 1GB of RAM.3G Videocalling is great with 5MP front camera.The primary camera provides high definition crystal clear images with 13 Megapixel resolution.It is a dual sim Android smartphone using Jelly Bean 4.2 version as operating system.The phone can be connected to the networks via 3G, WiFI, Bluetooth and USB.
Features of Karbonn Titanium S9 smart phone
- 5.5 inch HD IPS Capacitive Screen display
- Dual sim phone with good battery life
- 16GB of system memory ,further expandable via microSD card
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2 phone with 1.2ghz quadcore processor and 1GB of RAM
- Network connectivity via 3G, WiFI, Bluetooth and USB
- 13 megapixel rear camera , 5 mega pixel front camera
- Price of Rs. 19,990